JB Quiz Questions: June 2007
Test your Bible knowledge
1. What was Shadrach's Hebrew name?
2. To whose question was Jesus responding when He said, "I am the way and the truth and the life"?
3. How many books are in the New Testament?
4. What was the name of Joab's brother who was killed by Abner?
5. How many times did the Israelites march around the walls of Jericho over the course of seven days?
6. To whom did God give a sign of the sun moving backwards to show him that he was healed?
7. What is the last word in the Bible?
8. For how many hours was the sun dark when Jesus was crucified?
9. Which prophet was from Elkosh?
10. Whose name did God change to Israel?
Answers on page **.
(Some questions adapted from the Junior Bible Quiz program. For more information, visit nationaljbq.org.)
Bible quiz answers
(From page **)
1. B (Daniel 1:7)
2. D (John 14:5,6)
4. B (2 Samuel 2:18,23)
5. C (Joshua 6:3,4)
6. A (2 Kings 20:8-11)
7. A (Revelation 22:21)
8. B (Matthew 27:45)
9. D (Nahum 1:1)
10. C (Genesis 32:28)