December 17, 2006, Today's Pentecostal Evangel
Questions taken from the Junior Bible Quiz Bible Fact Pak.
Test your Bible knowledge with your children.
1. Who was Samson's father?
2. What prophet foretold Jesus' entry into Jerusalem on the colt of a donkey?
3. To which tribe of Israel did Caleb belong?
4. To whom did John address his third epistle?
B. The chosen lady and her children
D. The church in Ephesus
5. What observance was established to remember the deliverance of the Jewish people during the time of Esther?
A. Rosh Hashanah
B. Feast of Tabernacles
C. Feast of Weeks
6. In the Book of Revelation, to what did John compare the three evil spirits that came out of the mouths of the dragon, beast and false prophet?
7. Which is the first of the Ten Commandments?
A. You shall not murder.
B. You shall not steal.
C. You shall have no other gods before me.
D. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
8. How old was Abraham when Isaac was born?
9. In what city was Paul stoned?
10. Who was NOT a son of Noah?
Answers on page **.
(Some questions adapted from the Junior Bible Quiz program. For more information, visit nationaljbq.org.)
Bible quiz answers
(From page **)
1. C (Judges 13:2-24)
2. B (Zechariah 9:9; Matthew 21:4,5)
3. A (Numbers 13:6)
4. A (3 John 1)
5. D (Esther 9:26)
6. B (Revelation 16:13)
7. C (Exodus 20:3)
8. B (Genesis 21:5)
9. A (Acts 14:8-20)
10. C (Genesis 7:13)